Friday, June 18, 2010

Wedding Scrapbook..FINALLY


I have finally gotten started with our wedding scrapbook! one page down!

I really like this page, the blue ribbon is actual ribbon from our wedding and the blue picture backing was paper we used for our wedding programs so I thought those were cute touches that will make it more special when I look back in a few years.

now I just need to actually print out wedding pictures and I can do more than one page.

I know tihs isn't the best picture but again I will work on it..I think its time I update the lighting in my little corner.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love how you used the ribbon and paper from the wedding. I signed up to follow you. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE MILITARY WIFE - Toughest job in the Military!!!!!
    Beautiful LO
    I'm cricaholic from the MB following your bew beginnings into creativity....Thanks for letting me "hop in"......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Josy!!! Thanks for inviting me to visit your blog. I am a follower now, and looking forward to future visits. What a wonderful layout. My husband was in the Air Force for 26 years. It was a great career.
    Lorraine
    http://cardcreationsbylorraine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic. I love all the thought you put into the details. I think it will be special for you and future generations to look back on. :)

    I found your blog from the cricut message board. I just started a blog also: cricutinkansas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're ahead of me! I haven't even started our wedding album yet- we've been married a year and have a baby on the way- guess I probably need to get it done before she gets here! Are you going to try to stick to the same brand/color/etc for your entire album or just whatever strikes you for that page?
    I am now following you- can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so beautiful!! I just found your blog today through MPS Imagine challenge! So glad to find another military wife!!

    ~Molly

    www.armywifelearnsthecricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete