Saturday, July 10, 2010

Super Sweet!

I hope you all had a wonderful Saturday! We just got back from celebrating my great grandmothers 90th birthday, we are so blessed to still have her around.

On the way home I finally made my way down to walmart to look for the Lite cartridges and I want them ALL. However, I managed to gather some self control and got just 1 (for now).

This is the "Celebrate with Flourish" cartridge and I LOVE it the only thing I don't like about it is that I cannot get it linked to my Gypsy yet- even with the update, I had to go back to cutting "old school" and of course it took longer and I might of messed up the paper colors when cutting :].



Paper from DCVW
Cuttlebug - Swiss dots
American Crafts ribbon
and the stamp is a mix of 2 of my pink stamper stamps.




No comments:

Post a Comment