Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nursery Projects

Happy Tuesday! One day closer to the weekend. As you must know by now my baby girl Chloe Sophia was born on Sept 6th and I wanted to make sure her nursery had special touches made by Mommy, here is a quick run down on the projects made for her.

The frames on the wall were made from Create a Critter they match her bedding



I cut using the Shadow feature as I didn't need any of the details to show

And here are all 3. The frames were bought at Michaels and they match the crib perfectly!



 Again using only the shadow feature I cut out butterflies in 3 different sizes using the Designers Calendar Cartridge


Needed a place for all her bows and hair clips, I bought a plain white wooden letter from Michaels and found a Scrapbook that I loved and using my X-acto knife cut around the letter, attached ribbon to the bottom and done!




I didn't go into great detail as there wasn't much to these projects, if you have any questions go ahead and leave them in a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any questions, but may I say... "WOW" This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete